CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Specials!!!!



Referral Program
. If you are a current or past client who introduces new clients to my service, make sure they tell me that you referred them to me!!
. They will receive $10 off their first session fee!
. After referring just FIVE new clients, as a special "Thank You", you will get a photo session FREE!!!!


 


New Places, New Faces
I'm always looking for new and interesting locations suitable for my photography. Here's the Deal:
      1. You bring me an idea for your photo session in a NEW and interesting location that I'll be able to use for future photo sessions.
      2. You get a photo session at that location for $10 off any of the two photo prices!





No comments:

Post a Comment